In this video Vincent Metzo, Director of Education, is teaching a Level 1 workshop.
Our Level 1 Instructor Training meets the immediate needs of both independent and facility-affiliated fitness professionals looking to implement kettlebells in a boot camp, semi-private/small group profit center or one-on-one personal training environment.
The Kettlebell Concepts Level 1 Instructor Training course will cover:
- Neuromotor Development: Education based on cutting-edge research and critical problem-solving skills in a motor learning/control context. Kettlebell training from a motor learning, biomechanical, & neurophysiological perspective.
- How to effectively teach the basic to intermediate kettlebell lifts for improved conditioning, skill acquisition and context-dependent functional transfer.
- How to leverage time and maximize income with proven business models.
- The Level-1 kettlebell unique, foundational, power, and traditional lifts.
- Innovative applications of kettlebell training in the areas of personal training, semi-private instruction, overall functional and athletic performance enhancement, and injury prevention.
- The unique and highly functional biomechanical, neurological, and physiological principals of kettlebell training and how they radically differ from other modalities.