Kettlebell Concepts (KBC) provides complete implementation of separate, turn-key, independent profit centers for fitness facilities that can be set up within your existing floor space.
We provide comprehensive staff training (all courses are CEC-approved) equipment screening, purchasing and installation for large and boutique training facilities and performance development/injury prevention centers. Our offerings also include complete sales and marketing training of all support staff.
KBC’S training programs currently include:
Online Foundations Instructor Training (Online only, foundations level course.) If you’re not sure where to start, contact us here.
Level 1: Introduction to KettleBell Lifting (Two days. Can be combined with the Online Foundations course for a “hybrid” option.)
Level 2: KettleBells for Metabolic and Neurological Adaptation (Two days Advanced Instructor Training course.)
- Hosting a Level 1 Instructor Training is a convenient way to get your instructor’s certified, keep them up to date with continuing education and recruit new instructors. Hosting is simple—your facility provides the space and the kettlebells (you probably already have them sitting there!) and we do the rest.
- If your facility is unable to commit to conducting this 2-day, 16 hour, live training, there is the option of a “hybrid” course. All attendees must take and pass the Online Foundations Instructor course first. We will then come in and teach Day 2 of the Level 1 Instructor Course. Call or email us for more information.
- If your organization wanted to purchase bulk pricing for only the Online Foundations Instructor course, we can accommodate you. Call or email us for information.
- The Level 1: Introduction to Kettlebell Lifting Instructor Training is only the beginning of your KBC education. To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org dot com or click on the button on the sidebar on the left.
- The cost to secure a Live, 2-day, Level 1 Instructor Training is $2,500.00 and includes training plus materials for up to eight participants ($312.50 per person). Outside (non-hosting facility trainers) must pay the full price of $499.
- KBC will conduct trainings for as little as 2 people, but the fee of $2,500 still applies. Therefore, to ensure your facility receives the highest return on investment, we suggest marketing it internally first and secure, if possible, payroll deduction. In our 15+ years of experience, facilities who allow staff to pay for the training from their paycheck see a nearly 15-20% lift in attendance. If this is not possible, payment must still be made upfront.
- Once payment is secured, the marketing begins. We’ll promote it through our web site, in conjunction with our strategic partners, e-mails and e-newsletters, and we’ll also handle all the administrative efforts. All host facilities with 8 paid attendees also receive one complimentary admission. (A $499 value.)
- 1.6 CEU’s from ACE, NASM, KIPS & others. 4 SPIN® CEC’s.
- Travel expenses for KBC Master Instructors are the responsibility of the hosting facility. For larger trainings, KBC may bear some of this cost. Email email@example.com for more information. The hosting site focuses on marketing the course in conjunction with KBC. Marketing material will be provided. (Posters, social media presence, sample press releases, access to KBC Intranet and more!)