Our Level 1 Instructor Training meets the immediate needs of both independent and facility-affiliated fitness professionals looking to implement kettlebells in a boot camp, semi-private/small group profit center, or one-on-one personal training environment.
The KBC Level 1 Teacher Training course will cover:
- Neuro-Motor Development: Education based on cutting-edge research & critical problem-solving skills in a motor learning/control context.
- KettleBell training from a motor learning , biomechanical, & neurophysiological perspective.
- How to effectively teach the basic to intermediate kettlebell lifts for improved conditioning, skill acquisition and context-dependent functional transfer.
- How to leverage time and maximize income with proven business models.
- The Level-1 KB unique, foundational, power, and traditional lifts.
- Innovative applications of KB training in the areas of personal training, semi-private instruction, overall functional and athletic performance enhancement, injury prevention, and KBC's unique, proven, and business strategies.
- The unique and highly functional biomechanical, neurological, and physiological principals of KB training and how they radically differ from other modalities.
- 1.6 CEU's from ACE, NSCA, NCSF, NFPT, NASM, ISSA, and others. 9.5 from AFAA
- $399 for all trainers who work full/pt time at the hosting institution.
- $499 for all "outside" trainers.
- Travel expenses for KBC Master Instructors are the responsibility of the hosting facility. (For larger trainings, KBC usually bears some of this cost. Call 800-876-6090 x711 for more information.)
- All registrations must be completed on the KBC website or by calling the KBC office. KBC's corporate provides all manuals, paperwork & course administration. The hosting site focuses on marketing the course in conjunction with KBC. Marketing material will be provided. (Posters, social media presence, sample press releases, access to KBC Intranet, and more!)
- There is a minimum number of students required to host a training. Conditions will very depending on the facility. Call or email us for more details.
- The host institution must have KB's on site. There is no minimum. Each order customized for your needs. KBC will not carry KB's on airplanes. ;)
- 1 comp is provided to the hosting facility to be used at their discretion. (A $499 value.) All comp'd students must be registered on the class list.