Kettlebell Concepts (KBC) provides complete implementation of separate, turn-key, independent profit centers for fitness facilities that can be set up within your existing floor space. We provide comprehensive staff training (all courses are CEC-approved) equipment screening, purchasing and installation for large and boutique training facilities and performance development/injury prevention centers. Our offerings also include complete sales and marketing training of all support staff.
KBC’S training programs currently include:
- Level 1: Introduction to KettleBell Lifting. (2 days)
- Level 2: KettleBells for Metabolic and Neurological Adaptation. (2 days. Advanced course.)
- Total Body KB Blast (1 day. Group Ex program)
- Bells and Bare Feet: The Why Behind Barefoot Kettlebell Training (1 day. Joint course with Dr. Emily Splichal. Kettlebell "teaser" and brief intro on barefoot training.)
- I.F.E.T (Integrated. Functional. Explosive. Training.) (2 days. Branded boot camp offering.)
We also hold an annual convention and tradeshow. Check out www.kbcconvention.com for more information.